Who We Are
At one side of the country, there are lakhs of unemployed graduates. On the other side, there are companies who are struggling to find the right talent. It all boils down to one root cause - “Talent gap’. Fortunately, this is exactly the problem we solve. We bridge the gap between industry and academia. We help students acquire the right skills and expose them to the myriad of career opportunities available in the world of data science.
Our institution is an Il Tian initiative to offer cutting-edge data science courses with world-class content created by our team of industry professionals. We have partnered with a plethora of institutions in Maharashtra including the solapur University , Gondwana University. We offer interactive face-to-face offline training programs to students. We also have a sophisticated e-learning portal to enable students to learn data science from anywhere, anytime.
What we offer:
- Live, face-to-face classes and self-paced coursework.
- An Interdisciplinary curriculum grounded in Computer Science,
- Statistics, Mathematics, Strategic behaviour and Data Science.
- Practical learning over theoretical knowledge:
- A project-based and experiential learning approach.
- Learn to design your own Models and Networks that can effectively analyse and infer from data.
- Master Machine Learning through Python and R.
- Learn industry standard libraries such as Tensorflow and Caffe.
- Gain insights into Data Visualization • Become a Cybersecurity expert and learn ethical hacking.
Meet the Team
Dr. Sanjay Kadam
Dr. Sanjay Kadam has over 18 years of experience in the IT industry. He always keeps an eye on emerging technologies and the changing IT trends. He is a big fan of open source technologies and has spearheaded a lot of our course modules including .Net, Hadoop, and Java, Python, Hadoop (Big Data), Data Science and Data Analytics.
Dr. Vidya Kadam
Dr. Vidya Kadam is a tech-enthusiast by passion with over 18 years of experience in the IT sector. Her zeal for technology inspired her to co-found DeveLearn.She has been the driving force of the ever-evolving ecosystem of talents produced by organization.
Mentor and Advisor
He is a proud IITian with a bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering and a master's in communication and signal processing. As a student, Akshat has worked on numerous tech projects in various fields including computer vision and biosciences. His keen interest in tech and biosciences opened the door for him to intern with NEC Corporation, Japan in the department of biometrics. He is now working with Sony Corporation, Japan in the R&D in the Vision Technology Department for emerging technologies in Virtual Reality.